What is it?
"Women Mentoring program" is a year-long program, aiming to provide female students with real world exposure, prepares them for their transition from university to the workforce, and support them in their professional and personal growth.
In SAP Indonesia office, we have an interest group called Business Women's Network (BWN) which is an employee-driven network that provides opportunities for women to share their professional insight, support other women, and influence SAP on diversity issues like gender equality. Supported by Ibu Megawaty Khie, our Managing Director of SAP Indonesia, the BWM group is starting a "Women Mentoring program" that provides a platform for SAP employees to contribute back and share their industry knowledge and network. It is a year-long program, aiming to provide students with real world exposure, prepares them for their transition from university to the workforce, and support them in their professional and personal growth. What we want to achieve * To assist students to transition out of university into the workforce by providing information on industries, professions, and networking * To provide opportunities for SAP employees to share professional insight and provide advice and support on career direction * To create an environment of trust, belonging, understanding, support, and encouragement for a diverse workforce
Who's eligible to apply?
Female students who will be graduating in 1st half of 2017 (Jan/Feb 2017) or 2nd half of 2017 (July/August 2017)
How to apply?
- Send your resumes, videos or a short description of yourselves BEFORE 30th July 2016 to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com , and firstname.lastname@example.org
- There will be an internal selection to nominate the best 3-4 female students to join the program. However, SAP will be only accepting 2 female students from FASILKOM UI in their Women Mentoring Program
- Successful students will be officially introduced to SAP staff on 25 Aug 2016
- Better understand own skills, motivations and career preferences
- Identify and develop career strategy
- Develop communication, presentation and networking skills
- Letter of recommendation
If you are interested please feel free to leave your name, NPM and email address to this thread.